skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, December 21, 2009
God I hate going to sleep
I wish sleep was optional. Maybe I'll do some midnight Wii-ing with the egg-spitting Birdo.
2 comments:
JR
December 25, 2009 at 8:06 AM
the only thing worst than going to sleep is not being able to go to sleep.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
JR
December 25, 2009 at 8:06 AM
HEY IT POSTED!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
July
(2)
June
(2)
January
(1)
November
(1)
September
(2)
August
(3)
July
(3)
June
(3)
May
(4)
April
(1)
March
(1)
February
(1)
January
(2)
December
(4)
November
(3)
October
(3)
September
(1)
August
(6)
July
(5)
June
(4)
About Me
"No one of consequence"
It's better to be left on the shelf, than spend your whole life in the wrong cupboard.
View my complete profile
the only thing worst than going to sleep is not being able to go to sleep.
ReplyDeleteHEY IT POSTED!
ReplyDelete